Every Closomat is thoroughly tested by our factory in Manchester prior to dispatch and is ready to be used by the client as soon as it has been installed and switched on.
As part of our commitment to delivering the ultimate in intimate care, we prefer to “commission” every unit.
For the client
- Our experienced engineer will demonstrate the Closomat to the client and advise them how to get the best out of its use.
- Our engineer will change settings on the Closomat to the client’s preference if required.
- Our engineer will explain to the client Closomat’s commitment to ongoing support and how to access this.
- It introduces our local engineer who will support the client with their Closomat going forward.
For the specifier
- Our engineer will ensure that the Closomat meets their specification, they will advise you if it differs
- Our engineer will inspect the installation and, if the Closomat has been installed correctly, issue a commission certificate which, will form part of the O&M manual.
- Our engineer will highlight any potential problems with the installation. In the worst case scenario they will make it safe.
For the Installer
- The commission certificate is recognition of a job well done and we will pick up any issues with the product going forward.
- We will highlight any areas you need to address.
Comprehensive service contract
As manufacturers we recommend that the unit is regularly serviced. This will undoubtedly extend the unit's lifespan.
Our comprehensive Service Contract comprises:
- One annual service visit
- Unlimited responses to any faults which may occur
We offer Service Contracts to cover 1-5 years which can either be pre-paid or paid monthly if required.
The failsafe system and douche arm operation should be checked at regular intervals for Health & Safety reasons. We recommend that trained Closomat engineers only carry out these checks.
For more information on our After Sales Service or to take out a new Service Contract,