EU Cookie Law

This website uses cookies to manage authentication, navigation, and other functions. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.

We have seen a massive increase in amount of School Hygiene Rooms that are being installed, all over the UK (hence why I haven’t blogged for a while).

What is equally interesting is how many of these facilities, when the initial enquiry comes in, are called ‘Changing Places toilets’.

It doesn’t really matter what these facilities are called as long as the right accessible equipment is provided and installed professionally.

We define it as a Hygiene Room if it is going in to an educational building or a Changing Places toilet if it is being installed in a public commercial environment – simple.